Injection and Injection Blow Moulding Specialists
DEMCO (Diemaking Engineering and Manufacturing Company) was established by Mr. De Munnik in 1954 and taken over by Mr. B Katzlberger the present owner in 1972 and operates out of two adjacent, wholly owned factories in Germiston, comprising a covered area of 5 000 m ².
With the ever increasing demand for innovation and sustainable products required by our diverse customer base, we have diversified into blow moulding and injection blow moulding.
We supply thermoplastic and thermoset mouldings to the pharmaceutical, vetenary, cosmetic, cookware, electrical, appliance, mining and automotive industries.
DEMCO specialises in two very diverse and technical fields of plastics conversion, namely:
• Moulding of tight tolerance dropper bottles and closures; medicinal and veterinary containers and bottles under clean room conditions as well as cosmetic and other packaging including pumps and sprayers.
• Thermoset moulding of bottle closures and components for the electrical, automotive and domestic appliance industries. All items are moulded to close tolerance and the appearance is of the highest quality. Finished goods are closely inspected by the strict quality controlled regulations, ensuring the highest standards are achieved.
DEMCO’s production facilities include:
• Injection blow moulding
• Blow moulding
• Injection moulding of both thermoplastics and thermoset materials
• Compression moulding
• Closure wadding
DEMCO has a fully equipped tool room and offers a complete packaging solution which includes: Product design, Tooling design & Manufacture, Raw material selection, right through to Production. DEMCO has a wide proprietary thermoplastic product range as indicated below but also offers a custom moulding service:
• Blow moulded bottles and containers sized from 5ml to 500ml
• Injection moulded caps from 13mm to 90mm
• Injection blow moulded dropper bottles from 5ml to 100ml
• Wading of caps
DEMCO is working towards the achievement of ISO 9002 during 2012 and has already implemented a batch traceability system. It is our policy to promote direct communications with our customers and to improve on or better our standards adopted by our industry.